**Additional freight charges will be incurred!
If your rugby club is looking for "Top of the Line" Rugby Scrum Sleds, Shop Here. Rugby Inc.'s scrum sleds are Made in America, in stock and ready to ship. Manufactured with heavy duty, extra thick steel tubing. Precision engineering & welding, "Rugby Tough" pads and powder coating for extreme outdoor durability make this line of American Made scrum sleds perfect for any rugby club at any level of experience: Beginner through Professional.
X400 Pro Level Scrum Sled
The X400 is currently our top of the line rugby scrum sled that is made right here in the USA. Unlike any other scrum sled, all 4 heads are independent, just like a front row. Moving in & out to simulate the hit of the engagement and up & down to show when a front row player does not come in level and in sync with the other players. The coach can immediately see and correct improper form, plus the players can adjust while "Live". The X400 is an extremely heavy, well built scrum machine. All of it's tubes and frame are made of extra thick steel and precision welded for a very rigid, tough model. The steel is powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. It has a welded hand rail so players can safely stand on the sled for added weight. The base is a very thick single sheet of diamond plate steel with rolled edges, so the X400 is "Artificial Surface Safe". The scrum pads are constructed of extra thick "Rugby Tough" foam and covered with heavyweight, outdoor durable vinyl. If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great. American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
• Perfect any Rugby Club Wanting to Play & Train at a Higher Level• Delivered "Ready to Scrum" / No Assembly Required• All Four (4) Heads Are Independent to Simulate a True Scrum• Heads Move "In & Out" to Simulate the Hit of Pack Engagement• Heads Have Adjustable Interior Spring Tensioning• Heads also Move "Up & Down" to Show Improper Front Row Engagement• Head's "Up & Done" Movements use Adjustable Spring Tensions• Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure• Extra Thick, Oversized Steel Tubing• Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
• Low Scrummaging Height for Higher End Training
• Short Pads so the Front Row has Clear View of the Ball & Strike• Extra Thick Diamond Plate Solid Steel Base• Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability• Artificial Surface Safe• Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled for Weight
• 35" Tall x 58" Wide x 94" Length / 800 Pounds
• Base Plate / Platform: 46" X 72"• Made in the USA
For a proper freight quote, please ask for:
- Full shipping address
- Residential or commercial delivery
- Loading dock or lowered to the ground (tailgate) delivery
- A commercial address with a loading dock or a fork lift will get your customer the best price.