**Additional freight charges will be incurred!
If your rugby club is looking for "Top of the Line" Rugby Scrum Sleds, Shop Here. Rugby Inc.'s scrum sleds are Made in America, in stock and ready to ship. Manufactured with heavy duty, extra thick steel tubing. Precision engineering & welding, "Rugby Tough" pads and powder coating for extreme outdoor durability make this line of American Made scrum sleds perfect for any rugby club at any level of experience: Beginner through Professional.
X200 Basic Rugby Scrum Sled
The X200 is a perfect Basic Scrum Sled. Even though it is designed & built for a younger pack, a smaller pack, or a rugby club on a budget, it is still a great scrum sled. Built to the same high standards as our larger, more advanced models, the X200 is a tough rugby sled. All of it's steel tubes are extra thick and heavy duty. The professional engineering & precision welding makes this a strong model. The exterior is completely powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. The wooden platform & base runners are thick pressure treated wood that will last for many years in the outdoor elements and the beatings of any rugby club. The sled has a hefty welded hand rail for the safety of players standing on the X200 for added weight. The pads are extra thick "Rugby Tough" foam pads with outdoor durable vinyl. If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great.
American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
• Perfect for U19's, Beginning Clubs & Clubs on a Budget
• Delivered "Ready to Scrum" / No Assembly Required
• Tall Pads to Accomodate Youth - Adult Players
• Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure
• Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
• Pressure Treated Wood Platform for Out Doors
• Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
• Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled for Weight
• 42" Tall x 52" Wide x 80" Length / 325 Pounds
• Base Plate / Platform: 48" X 60"
• Made in the USA
For a proper freight quote, please ask for:
- Full shipping address
- Residential or commercial delivery
- Loading dock or lowered to the ground (tailgate) delivery
- A commercial address with a loading dock or a fork lift will get your customer the best price.